Onboard more verified customers in real time
With a single API call, confirm account owners and validate that data against network-based identity insights.
As consumers contend with in-person restrictions, the demand for digital financial services grows. Secure account opening and funding are no longer niche services for the tech-savvy but mass-market expectations.
Verify ownership and authenticate account credentials:
Account Owner Verification
Next-gen business account opening
Leverage Mastercard’s open banking data and analytics solutions designed specifically for small to medium-sized business (SMB) service providers. We’re helping streamline processes and mitigate risk with accurate, user-permissioned, real-time insights.
Our real-time snapshots of consumer-permissioned data can help mitigate fraud risk, enable onboarding, maintain compliance and help you fund accounts with more confidence.
- We’re a preferred partner of Nacha and not only satisfy but exceed Nacha’s WEB Debit Rule ensuring reliable ACH payments.
- Verify identity elements for identifying good customers and mitigating fraud.
- No more wondering if an account has changed. Our real-time validation delivers the most up-to-date and accurate data.
- Balance check helps with payment success and avoiding fees.
- Where micro-deposits and pre-notifications could take days, our solutions can verify accounts in seconds.
Seamless user experience
Consumers easily permission data from their bank accounts with Finicity Connect. We do the rest, delivering the financial data you need to enhance your customer’s new financial experience.
Account owner verification API
Check out our APIs for account owner verification and bank account verification for use in onboarding and opening new accounts. Get started and test our APIs or view our documentation at Mastercard Developers.
Account opening wins in a digital world
Request a demo to experience next-generation digital account opening
Learn more about account data for payments, account creation and fraud mitigation
Certain open banking solutions are provided by Finicity, a Mastercard company.