Mastercard’s new market research report, The Rise of Open Banking, measures the early demand and drivers of adoption for the promise of better-con–nected financial services and more control of con–sumer-permissioned financial data in North Ameri–ca. The survey of more than 4,000 U.S. and Cana–dian consumers provides insight into how they cur–rently view and use open banking solutions.
In this report you’ll learn more about:
- Ways in which consumers are already managing money digitally
- What drives consumers to use technology to manage finances
- Future uses for open finance that consumers would like to see
- Consumers’ level of trust in banks, tech companies and others to handle their financial data safely
- What concerns consumers regarding their financial data and the open-banking ecosystem