Mastercard’s new fintech market research report
The Rise of Open Banking measures the early demand and drivers of adoption for the promise of better-connected financial services and more control of consumer-permissioned financial data in North America. The survey of more than 4,000 U.S. and Canadian consumers provides insight into how they currently view and use open banking solutions.
In this report you’ll learn more about:
- What drives consumers to use technology to manage finances
- Ways in which consumers are already managing money digitally
- Future uses for open finance that consumers would like to see
- Consumers’ level of trust in banks, tech companies and others to handle their financial data safely
- What concerns consumers regarding their financial data and the open-banking ecosystem
Certain open banking solutions are provided by Finicity, a Mastercard company.