Finicity Senior Vice President of Data Access, Ryan Christiansen, recently provided an inside look at the future of financial data connections, the importance of industry standards in building a trusted open banking ecosystem, and how open banking promotes financial inclusion at large. This interview covered:
- The types of data connections (API, structured and screen scraping) and where the industry is going
- Why data access agreements with core banking solution providers like Jack Henry, Fiserv, FIS, etc., are so important in eliminating screen scraping
- Finicity’s involvement with the Financial Data Exchange (FDX), particularly in helping to create industry standards
- How Finicity is focused on financial inclusion and why
- How open banking helps promote broader financial inclusion
To find out the answers to these questions, check out the full interview here.