Mastercard’s new open banking payments report
Open Banking in Everyday Transactions: The Rise of Consumer Choice in Payments provides insight into consumer adoption of digital payment methods. The survey of more than 4,000 U.S. and Canadian consumers covers how consumers currently view and use open banking payment solutions.
In this report you’ll learn more about:
- The digital revolution is already here
- Consumers want convenience above all else when it comes to payments
- Digitization extends to payments for account to account (A2A), digital cards and wallets
- Choice and flexibility in payments
- Once there’s trust, speed and convenience outweigh security concerns
Certain open banking solutions are provided by Finicity, a Mastercard company.